1700 Park Ave; Marion IA, 52302
Simpson College, Indianola, Iowa; Bachelor of Arts, December of 2010
· Major: Accounting Programs: Pre-Engineering
· Honors: Amy Robertson Scholarship for academic and extracurricular excellence, 2007-2010; Masonic Lodge Loan/Scholarship academic and extracurricular excellence, 2007-2010; Cedar Rapids Women’s Club Scholarship - academic & service excellence, 2006 (First male to receive.)
· Simpson College Football; August 2006 – May 2009, Offensive Line
· Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity, Chapter; (2006-2010.) Secretary: 2009 Responsible for distributing meeting minutes to members & upholding fraternity by-laws. Judicial Board: 2009 Responsible for ensuring and upholding fraternity ethics and by-laws and for administering proper discipline for problems that arose. Intramurals Chair: 2010 Responsible for signing up members for school sponsored intermodal events
Marion High School, Marion, Iowa; Diploma 2006; Graduated with Honors
· Honors: Academic and Service Cords; Honor Roll; National Honor Society; Math & Science Honors; Future Business Leader of America 5th place State Accounting Exam; Marching, Concert, & Pep Bands Squad Leader.
· Service: SODA (Students Ok without Drugs and Alcohol) representative
· Interests: Honorable Mention All District and All Metro Football Teams; Multi sport Athlete—Football, Wrestling, Track & Field, Golf, Swim Team.
GoDaddy.Com Inc., Customer Care Center, February 2011-Present; Hiawatha, IA.
Per Mar Security, Iowa Certified Security Officer, June 2010-January 2011; Cedar Rapids and Des Moines. Worley Warehouse: Maintain safe environment while checking in and out deliveries; Accept and distribute bills of lading; Verify inventory. DM Central Library: Patrol building, Maintain order; Uphold building and federal policy & regulations.
Simpson College Mailroom, Mailroom Delivery, Fall 2006-Spring 2010; Indianola, IA. Uphold federal regulations in regards to United States Postal Service mail delivery; Deliver with accuracy and confidentiality to patrons including students and faculty.
Electronic Data Systems, Full-time Employee, Summer 2008 and Summer 2009, Des Moines, IA Sprint- Blackberry Technician (2008) Assist customers with technical issues; maintain confidentiality, company policy & regulation, and composure while calmly helping customers to alleviate frustrating experiences and issues. Trained new employees. Guthy Renker-Proactiv Solution (2009) Assisted Proactiv Solution Acne Treatment System customers with purchases, problems, concerns, and changes to their accounts.
Hy-Vee, May 2006-June 2010, Marion, IA and Indianola, IA. Wine & Spirits (2009) Assisted customer in finding products of their interest; adhered to applicable law and regulation; Filled custom orders for local businesses. Gas Station (2006-2008) Responsible for documentation of funds transfer; closure of the facility and maintaining proper security functions. Overnight Stocker ( 2010) Maintained store appearance.